Schoharie County Beverage Trail
Kippis, Gan bei, Oogy wawa, Slainte, Zum Wohl, Proost, Cin cin! Or, as we say in Schoharie County: Cheers! Schoharie County boasts some of the most fertile soil in the Northeast, so it is no wonder that the county is also home to the Schoharie County Beverage Trail! Travel the trail and sample the brewed, distilled, and fermented beverages made with locally grown ingredients! Combine the Beverage and Farm Trails to discover for yourself why Schoharie is known as the Breadbasket of the American Revolution!
The Schoharie County Beverage Trail includes:
- 1857 Spirits - Growing their own potatoes and using their own spring water for fantastic results!
- Grapevine Farms Wine Cellar - Wine cellar that features New York State wines and daily complimentary tastings.
- Green Wolf Brewing - Uncommon Ales crafted with love and attention to detail, using local ingredients
- Middleburgh Winery - Specializing in handcrafted varietal wines. We grow our own grapes in our vineyard and produce our wines in our processing room. Enjoy our comfortable tasting room, patio with a luscious views of the vineyards.
- Rockland Cider Works - Upstate - Produces sugar-free, gluten-free hard cider made from 100% NYS apples, they also serve NYS produced beer, wine & spirits.
- Serious Brewing Company - New and creative beverages - something for everyone
- Helderberg Mountain Brewing Company - All beers are handcrafted in small batches and the goal is to use as many quality NY grown ingredients as possible. Supporting NY agriculture and serving beers that are made from the best local ingredients sourced right here in NY!